Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finding People And Mixed Emotions

I know it's been a wile since I posted anything, as usual, but a lot of life changing things have happened and I tend to try to stick as much as possible in this post.
First off.
it's been eleven years since the last time I spoke or saw my father not because something was wrong between us but because we lost contacted.
just a week ago I spoke to him for the first time I don't know how I was expecting it to be but it went a lot smoother than I imagined it to be the last time I saw him I had two sisters and one brother but now I have seven siblings all together mashaAllah, you know even though I've never seen them or spoken to them I really love them maybe its because I'm the oldest one out of all of them I don't know.
its official I'm getting married Insha'Allah khair.
I finally got to see him while I went with my aunty her husband and the brother to go do the blood test for marriage, the needle was painful I didn’t like that but Alhamdulillah.
I've been feeling dull not numb but dull you see the difference between them both is that numb is when you cant feel think or express your feelings but dull is when you can think about it but cant feel anything which makes people worried and isn't nice. recently because the time is getting closer I've been feeling nervous, excited, scared and a lot of other emotions i cant express, the thought of me going in there without Hijab all dressed up is haunting me id rather not think about it until it happens make dua all goes well inshaAllah khair.

2 comments:

  1. as-salaamu alaykum huda, this is doaa, mashaAllaah i'm soooo happy to hear you are doing well and that you are about to get married! may Allaah bless your union and make your husband the coolness of your eyes, aameen. i love your blog, i know this isn't the right post but i didn't know that there is an angel assigned to every single rain drop.. subhanAllaah! please continue to write even after you get married (i know it'll be hard though hehe).. love you fillaah lil sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. walikum assalam ameen jazakAllahu khairun for making such beautiful dua for me i really appreciate it.
    alhumdulilah its good to know someone likes it i was begging to get lonely lol inshaAllah i do want to keep writing on my blog but I'm not sure if ill have internet :( inshaAllah khair i love you fillah too

    ReplyDelete