Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Friday, July 4, 2014

Gold Fish Brains.

Assalamu alikum.

Of course me being me, I never continued the stories of my marriage and life after that. So i thought it would be a good idea to start writing them down for memory reasons. It will be hard remembering details and i don't think ill be able to tell the stories in order but inshaAllah I'll try my best because like the title of this post says i have the memory of a gold fish .


It's hard sometimes. Because a lot of confusion happens around here. Especially when i forget i have two kids.

 
Hopefuly with the help of Allah i follow through. Let me start by saying bismillah.



No comments:

Post a Comment