Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey there human beans!

So as you can see this is my first post of me talking to "myself", not cool not cool at all really lame.
I don’t want anyone thinking of me as some crazy girl who speaks to herself because I’m not... really I’m not... I’m serious… its a blog its what all people do... you don’t believe me? … Okay then I guess I am after all a crazy person *sigh*.
but hey being normal isn’t any fun because if your normal that means your boring which I am so… that makes me crazy and boring Oh well what can I say I’m insane then that makes me crazy, boring, and insane so that means I’m a psycho so that means I look like this
so that means im ugly... man im a good detective which means im good at cluedo.
AAAAAHHH!!! what am i doing!?! What have I become!?!
I think it’s a good idea if I am to be a normal human bean!... do human beans even exist? if they dont that means im an alien which makes me look like this
eww thats even more ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment