Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Around The World And Back

Assalamu alikum I know it's been such a long time since I've written anything on my blog BUT WHO CARES?..... The sad truth is No one does Amaya you have no friends… *tears up and puts head down in shame*

Any ways not a lot has happened since my last post except I'm married got pregnant went back to Australia gave birth met my mother again for the first time since eleven years turned nineteen came back to Jordan and now I'm living my life as a weirdo wife and mother aaand I stare at walls while my baby sleeps… 0_0
Ok enough about that what I would really like to talk about is what I would like my blog to be about firstly I would like to write about my life and events things that are on my mind and of course my son who's name will be banana boy (not that he has a weird fascination with bananas just that it kind of rimes with his real name and it's his real nickname and yeah… that took a while to explain) and if I still have it in me I would like to put tutorials and recipes and all those kind of funess thingy's.
as much as I love taking pictures I don’t currently have a camera so I can't take pictures of anything (unless I take pictures with my ancient phone that makes things look almost as if they where flabs of invisible things) so inshaAllah Allah makes it easy to keep writing in my blog  make dua I succeed       

No comments:

Post a Comment