Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally Reading


I think I'm becoming a book worm, it’s hard to believe because just a year ago I despised reading, If anything had to do with reading I lost interest but, now I can’t sleep without doing it. I’m so happy with myself because it was done out of self determination. Yay to me! I've always wanted to enjoy reading. Reading uses your imagination and lets you experience and understand a story because it explains situations more clearly. All I needed to do was tell myself that I can’t hate it because I didn’t try it. and now ilove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment