Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Light Graffiti

I’ve always had a fascination for light graffiti I don’t know why but I just do, there is something so special about it that I love, I think it’s amazing and so relaxing in its own special way, I can look at the same picture for ages without getting bored and whenever i watch an animated video of light graffiti i get goose bumps. like this picture I’m not sure if its light graffiti or Photoshop, but whenever i look at it its like its the first time i see it and it takes my breath away every time (and no i don't have short term memory).

i wish i knew the name of the person who made this :(

Here is a collection of cool and amazing light graffiti. Enjoy.


Blinder by M R I



Under My Umbrella by Jacob
Carter


Pac-Man Light Graffiti by robokon_gt



Light Painting by rafoto


Orbing by Marc B.B


Light Graffiti by Lightmark


i don't know who made his but it really is beautiful




Max Ophuels Preis by


and this is also by Lichtfaktor



and here is a really cool ad for Sprint its so pretty!



and this one is cool too



Ok for those who have no idea what the hell I’m talking about or even care what I’m talking about and want to know what im talking about here is a description:
Light graffiti, also known as light painting is a photographic technique in which exposures are made usually at night or in a darkened room by moving a hand-held light source or by moving the camera.

AND FOR THOUSE WHO WERE SO INSPIRED BY MY POST THAT THEY WANT TO START LIGHT PAINTING RIGHT NOW, here is a tutorial :D



=3

No comments:

Post a Comment