Salams people welcome to my blogyness

travailing through a dark cold blue sea suddenly you drop as you feel a shiver up your spine as you slowly descend through the darkness there is a flickering light in the distance below as you arrive on the freezing sand that runs in between your toes like sharp icicles every time you tried to take a step towards the light the pain increases but upon reaching the light the beauty that unfolds in front of you is incredible.)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sewing lessons


I finally started sewing lessons Private sewing lessons, Yay to me! And I’m so excited about it. I did three lessons so far, it’s a bit boring in the beginning because it’s just the basics. I can’t wait to do the real stuff.
The problem with me, is that I want everything to be perfect from the start, so I tend to give up quickly, but not this time inshaAllah I want to finish this project with my head held high and know that I succeeded in my wishes because I put effort into finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment